Event Planning Intern
4 - 8 hours per week June – September
This is an unpaid training opportunity
Educational summer internship available in the events industry. This summer internship will provide you with an opportunity to meet other industry professionals, support event planning, and research event resources. The position is an admin position that will report to the event director.
Admin Support & Research for Samantha Swaim Fundraising, LLC.
• Collect specs on local venues for an event site catalog
• Research for client projects
• Provide prep support for on-going classes and workshops
On-site Event Support
• Provide support at events during set up and event execution.
Support and involvement in ISES Events
• Support Samantha Swaim Fundraising, LLC’s involvement in the planning and execution of monthly ISES events through administrative and research functions
Email letter of interest & resume to Kelsey Pine, Event Director, at Kelsey@samanthaswaim.com.